Monday, May 12, 2014

Every Bunny Dance Now

My goal for this year has been to do one post a month.  Unfortunately April managed to slip past me in a chaotic blur, so hopefully I'll be able to do two posts this month to make up for it. Wish me luck!

To pick up where we left off, the Spring Fashion Tea was a success. Well, let's say 95% successful (we had some technical glitches with the microphone and some of the quick changes needed to be a little quicker).  Overall, though, everyone seemed to have fun with it.  It was more than just some little store fashion show, we had associates from all over the store model everything from casual summer party attire to a beautiful wedding dress for a spring/summer wedding.  And the associates that modeled brought family members to model with them -- parents, children, grandchildren -- so we had a wide range of ages.  We all really bonded together over the show.  Thank you to everyone who participated!!

With the Spring Fashion Tea behind me, I was finally able to focus more on my animation.  I kept with the Spring theme and crocheted this little guy to be the star of my next short. 

Adorable Springtime Bunny

I just love bringing my amigurumi to life!!  And now that it's actually nice out (So long, Winter!) maybe I can find a way to incorporate my little creatures into a pixilation short.  Oh ho ho.... the wheels are turning!

For now, please enjoy my latest short, BunnyDance. It's time to think Spring!!


BunnyDance from Nicole Van Luvender on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment